Saturday, 29 October 2011

戒备心犯的错

大约半个月又过去了,是时候来更新一下我的生活了。

Its time to update my blog.

最近呢就没什么特别的事情发生,要数特别的话,就是我不见了一只鞋子的事情了。我想除了我将那只鞋脱在车外没穿上车的解说之外,应该找不到其他解释了吧。

There is nothing special happen in my life recently,  except that I lost one of my shoes inside my car. I think I left it outside my car is the best reason to explain this incident.

但我始终还是对这件事耿耿于怀。

But I still care about this.

最近我发现自己很神经敏感,我也不懂是不是这样说。 例如,昨天我独自一人走街,觉得非常的压力,我发现自己一直紧紧的捉着手提袋,一直留意自己有没有将手提袋的拉链拉上,一直打开手提袋检查钱包,手机是不是还在,尤其是在不小心碰到人之后,一定要检查过才安心。我想这种状况一分钟里面大约发生了8、9次。

This few day I felt so stress when I was outside alone. I think I become very sensetive to my surrounding circumstance. Yesterday I shopping alone, I found myself repeated check whether I close my bag or not and I  hold my bag tightly,beside that I must check my wallet and handphone few times to confirm they are still in my bag . I repeated these action 8-9 times in a minutes. I feel so stress on these and so annoying, but if I dont do this I will felt unease.

除此之外,驾车的时候,突然变得对周围的交通非常的敏感,尤其是摩托车。当我一个人驾驶的时候,等交通灯或塞车时,就会不断的望左侧镜,留意后面有没有摩托车,如果有我就会很怕,我很难将视线从侧镜上移开。即使车辆正在行驶,也会不断的注意测镜的车辆。

Apart of that, when I was drive, I was keep checking the side mirror to check transport behind me, especially motorcycle, if there is motorcycle comes towards me I will very nervous, I will spot on it until it over me.

以前的我,不会这样子的,我的警觉性不会这么高,可是现在我却反应过敏。在我发现自己有这些举动的时候,我就在想为什么?然后我就想我要怎样确保自己安全?

Last time, I wont like this, my watchfullness is very low, but now I was very sensetive. When I found myself is different, I’m start to think Why? and I think how to make sure myself safety every second?

然后,我知道,这不是我的问题,是社会的问题。

And I know, thats not my fault, not my problem, is society fall sick.

是社会让我无法不把警觉性提高;是社会让我无法不对周围的人敏感。

Society makes me had to raise up my watchfullness; society makes me become sensetive.

其实人与人之间是不应该存在那么多戒心的,人与人之间应该多一点信任,这样世界才会有更多美好的事情发生。但是,现在的社会却不是这个样子,不只是人心与人心之间隔着厚厚的保护层,而这层保护层也逐渐的将人类的爱心给没收了。

Actually, be a human we shouldn’t too wariness and defensive ourself from the others, we should trust the others that defensive themselves. But, society nowadays makes us had to defense ourselves more than usual, this makes our world lose the warmth and love. 

人的戒备心将人类原本应该有的爱心锁进了监牢。为了避免上当,避免惹祸上身,人们常常都会见死不救,视而不见,为的就是要保护自己。

Human caution turns them into cold-blood on certain incident or someone need our love and compassion to protect themselves.

你是不是也是这样?当你在路边看见一个人跌倒了需要你的帮助,脑海里有没有想过会不会是骗人的?我应不应该去帮她?

Aren’t you? suppose that you saw a people beside the road need your help, isn’t that your mind pop up a question"should I help her" or " will he cheat me "?

只是有些人跨过了心里那道防线,伸出了援手;有些人却被戒备心蒙上了该有的爱心。

some people cross that wall in their mind, gives their hands; but some of them drove by their caution.

我们应该责备这个社会吗?是这个社会的让人类变了样。

Should we blame the society? Is the society change Human?

还是人类?是人类不断的犯罪,让我们不得不学会保护自己。

or Human themselves? Human create the crime, to let us had to learn how to protect ourself.

还是执法人员?是执法人员无法将犯人绳之于法,让百姓活在恐惧戒备当中。

or Police department? they cant give us a peace live with arrest all the criminal.

还是国家?无法提供人民丰衣足食的生活?

or country? cannot provide a well-fed people’s life.

究竟谁该被兴师问罪?

Who should be blame ?

这个世界应该是充满爱心的,因为它是人类统治的。

World should be full with love, because it was domination by Human..

No comments:

Post a Comment