Monday, 10 October 2011

双语更新Dwi-bahasa updated

 

很好,又过了一个月。假期结束了,不知不觉我已经来到第五个学期的,第四个礼拜了。时间过得真快,原来我还只剩下两个学期,就毕业了。是的,我明年就毕业了。最近很多人都问我什么时候毕业,所以我对别人,同时也对自己重复了很多次,明年。

Great, time is fly away. My holiday is ended, and now I’m proceed to Fifth Sem fourth week, and I’ll graduate after two more Sem. Right, that’s next year, I’ll graduate on  next year. Many ppl asked me this question recently, I’m answered this question again and again, same to myself, Next Year.

为什么我又写英文,又写华文?

Why I wrote dwi-language?

那是因为,我无意中知道原来周围有朋友想看我写的东西,但却看不懂中文。除此之外,我也能练习我的烂英文。其实我读了那么多年的英文,我的基础真的非常差,时常会犯些连小学生都会犯的错误,语法时常搞错,所以如果你真的看不下去我的英文,那请你还是看回我的中文吧。毕竟,我中文比较好。

That’s because, I knew there is somebody wants to read what I was wrote but, they can’t read chinese, by the way, I also can made a chance to improve my broken english through written a blog. Actually my english basic is very poor, same as my grammar. If you really can’t read my english, please stop it, and read only my chinese version. Because, I’m more proud of my chinese.=D

最近我家大人病倒了,我才发现,何谓束手无策。你只能眼睁睁看着他难受, 测量体温,提醒他吃药,以外,好像什么都做不到。但,我庆幸我在他身边,当他需要我的时候。

My Mr. is fall sick recently, I can’t do anything for him, except measure his temperature, gave medicine. But, at least I was beside him, when he is need me.

希望他快点痊愈。

I hope he will recover soon.

我身边有个朋友最近谈恋爱了。原本我应该替她开心。

可是却苦恼比较多,那是因为我和一个朋友同时发现,她正不断的催眠自己,告诉自己也告诉别人,对这段感情不是认真同时也不用太认真。

而我们都知道她正将自己封锁在层层累累的保护层当中,相爱却怕受伤害,所以把自己伪装成其实什么都不在意的样子,好让受伤时也不被人发觉。

I have a friend who had falls in love recently, I should be happy for her.But I felt annoy and worry for her, that’s because she emphasis to us that she is not serious on this relationship and won’t serious on it, but what we knew is she is protecting herself, she wants to love but scared of hurt, so why she pretend herself with a playgirl mask to hide her real feeling.

我不知道应该怎样帮她,她的心墙并不是一朝一日建起来的,要化解,也不是三言两语就可以的。只希望,有一天她生命中的那个人能在她受伤害之前找到她。

I don’t know how to help her, her immune system is not weak and not easy to broke down as we thought. I hope that, her Mr.Right will found her before she get hurts.

一直以来,我心里有着一些问号。我一直想不通一些事情,虽然它不会给我的生活造成什么麻烦,但偶尔却会跑出来晃一晃。

而我终于找到了答案。应该是说,我终于得到了答案。它解开了我心里的疑问。我才知道原来我是天之宠儿,因为在我身边的每一个人,都是很疼爱我的,只是有时候他们用错了方法。而我却诠释为伤害。

I had some questions in my heart all the time. I can’t get the answered, even though I’ve think around and around. I really cannot understand of it.

Finally, I get the answer, it unlock my heart and my mind, finally I knew that actually Im a lucky girl from the god. Because, every one around me loves me as they can, only with a wrong ways, and I express it as hurting.

人,真的很奇妙。

Human are really unique.

因为他们有感情。

Because they had feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment